Vibration rammer is an accessory of excavator. It can compact the ground by compacting the cohesive force between particles and materials with low friction such as river sand, gravel, asphalt, etc. It can be used to compact planes, grooves, slopes, steps, etc. For corners, pits, abutment backs, etc., let's take a look at a few correct methods for selecting vibratory rammers.
1. Pay attention to the motor of the vibratory rammer. The quality of the motor will directly affect the use effect and service life of the vibratory rammer;
2. Pay attention to the area of the ramming plate. The larger the area of the ramming plate is not the better. If the area is too large, it will put more pressure on the motor and increase the probability of equipment failure. Of course, the area of the ramming plate is too small, too small. If the motor is exposed to the outside, it is also easy to cause damage to the motor, so do not let the manufacturer change the area of the ram plate at will when purchasing;
3. Pay attention to whether the inner shaft of the main engine is imported or domestic, the domestic inner shaft is prone to centrifugal force causing the balls to break and fall;
4. Assembly and processing accuracy, there is an eccentric wheel in the main vibration rammer, the rotation of the eccentric wheel should not be more than 0.001 mm, otherwise it is easy to jam and not work;
5. If the oil seal is original, the rotation of the eccentric wheel during operation will easily cause the temperature of the coolant to rise, and the oil seal with poor quality is likely to age prematurely and cause oil leakage;
6. Whether the host has a control valve. The key function of this valve is to protect the motor and overload protection. When the customer feels that the power is not suitable, they can also adjust it by themselves.
The above are a few ways to choose the correct vibratory rammer, I hope it can be helpful to you. Our company is a professional manufacturer and has a wealth of experience in this area. If you have related needs or questions, you can call for consultation.